About JAS DHALIWAL BARRISTER AND SOLICITOR
Family and Child Support Lawyer serving Vaughan, ON
About Jas Dhaliwal
Jas spent the first four years working with a very talented senior family lawyer in Toronto, who provided him with the opportunity to learn complex family law issues. In 2019, Jas decided to start own practice, focusing on civil litigation and family law.
Jas has experience litigating matters at all levels of courts and is well versed in resolving complicated parental disputes and financial disputes arising out of separation. Jas also has a keen interest in real estate, corporate and commercial litigation.
In Jas’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and watching the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Farooq v. Hawkins, 2018 ONSC 4841 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/hthh4
- Newcastle v. Newcastle, 2018 ONSC 5121 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/htqfd
- Benzeroual v. Issa and Farag, 2017 ONSC 6225 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/h6q61
- Benzeroual v Issa and Farag, 2017 ONSC 3655 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/h4bh1
- Lawrence v Lawrence, 2017 ONSC 431 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/gx6b6
- Ruffudeen v. Coutts, 2016 ONSC 3359 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/grvk8
- Dimartino v Dimartino, 2016 ONSC 7461 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/gvvfz
- Foulidis v Foulidis, 2016 ONSC 4819 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/gsqh4
- L.C.F. v G.F., 2016 ONSC 6732 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/gvcp2
Membership and Activities:
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Advocate Society
- Member, Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- Member, Peel Lawyers’ Association
- Member, York Region Law Association